Sunday, May 9, 2010

Croatia/Bosnia


Hiiii!

We were only in Croatia for one night but it was beautiful. Everything was sooo green. Tons of damage on the buildings there too though. We went out to a pizza place for dinner and then went to bed so we didn't get to really do any sightseeing there other than what we saw on the bus though. =(

We arrived in Bosnia today. It was quite the process getting into the country; we had to go through 2 borders. I am getting some cool stamps on my passport though!

Sarajevo is gorgeous so far...probably my favorite place to look at. Toooons of damage from the genocide still..it is sad. A little boy was asking me for money today, that was the first child beggar I have seen. And anyone who knows me knows how hard it is for me to say no to a child but I did! Haha.

More to come...
Love,
Chelsea xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment